IS your family going this week to WDW?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
Hope this is the right place to ask!!! I have noticed a few folks heading that way!

Hi,
We are heading to Disney on Monday Morning, we will be there by 12 noon. We can't wait! We are hoping the weather is a little warmer next week. I think it is in the low 60's now.

We arrive in Orlando this Thurs. the 16th, stay with DH parents two nights, then check into DTD Courtyard on Sat. We hit the parks starting Sunday, continue through Friday, home to Michigan on Sat. the 25th. Boo Hoo - I already don't want to come home!

It is like minus forty here in Canada .... we can't wait.

I've lost 30 lbs on Weight Watchers (yeah for me!) and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to buy shorts up here in MI to wear. Oh, well...it will be better than being in WDW when it's like 100 degrees:p

I think we're getting there on the 19th...

as for the weather, I hope it stays nice and chilly. I'm used to the cold. Can't stand the heat. Stupid washington.

we're leaving the 18th, coming back the 25th!
:D

it's 20 here, i'll take mid 60's over this anyday!

We're leaving on the 18th too, arrive on the 19th and we're staying until 1/31 - YEAH!!!! I'm jumping out of my skin I'm sooo excited. The fact that it's brutally cold here today will make that mid-60s even that much nicer. WDW and US/IOA here we come!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter