Is week before Easter as busy as July?

rigman64

Earning My Ears
We went to WDW last July and we are planning to go the week before Easter (April 2-9, 2004). We are wondering if it is as busy in the parks the week before Easter as it is in July. Your input would be appreciated!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave: :wave: :wave2: :wave2: ::yes:: ::yes:: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :hyper: :wave2: ::yes:: :wave:

My understanding is yes, it will be busy. We will be there at the same time as you. It is a very popular time for Spring Break. We were there at Christmas time and it was busy. We just prepared for it to be busy and planned what we really wanted to do. We are planning ahead this time too.

The week before Easter and the week that begins with Easter are two of the worst of the year for crowds although the first few days you will be there will not be up to Easter time full yet. The only July week that approaches the crowds at Easter time is the week in which July 4 falls; that July 4 week crowd is somewhat smaller than Easter time crowd. For the the rest of July, the Easter crowd, from the Tuesday before Easter to the Thursday after, makes July look like off-season.

Have been at both times and week before and including Easter Sunday was very crowded. Except for the actual day of July 4th, I thought July was better crowd wise. I wouldn't hesitate to go either time, with a well laid out plan, but if you want great temps. Easter is super and if you don't mind the heat July is good. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter