Is this too egotistical?

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

When I was at WDW for my birthday I got to ride monorail black in the cabin and we got to take part in a safety check. I've written an article about the safety check for Disney World Trivia dot com and Lou's just uploaded it here:

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/articleViewer.php?aid=334

My question is, would it be a bit big headed to put the article in my album along with a pic of the monorail?

I would definitely put it in an album with a photo. What a memory you'll have! Many of us scrapbook our family and friends, but we forget that we are part of that as well and our memories should be recorded too.

I think it would be great. Your scrapbooks are suposed to share your expeniences and this was a great experience.

Go for it!!

I think you should include it, too. BTW, I was on a solo trip in Sept '04 right after a hurricane and was up front when they were running all kinds of tests, not just the MAPO. It was pretty cool, but I would have been a bit freaked out if I were in the back.

I'd included it!!! It will be great for your kids and your grandkids and friends and family to see this!!! I'm off to check out the link!!! :thumbsup2

Yes, yes, yes, put it in! It will be something your family will like to look back on, plus that is quite an honor and we scrappers do forget to "honor" ourselves like we do everyone else. :thumbsup2

I say do it! You should be able to brag in your own album!!!

Definately put that in your book. A scrapbook is for Magical Moments and that one certainly qualifies. :goodvibes

I would include it!!!! Its great, and what a nice gift!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter