Is this to scheduled.

JMMOMMY

Earning My Ears
I made up this itenary around the shows we want to see and the two meals I made reservations for. My mom and husband say it is to scheduled. What do you think.

Thursday February 22, 2007
Disneyland hours 9:00am-8:00pm
DCA hours 10:00am-6:00pm

Early Entry 8:00 Be at park at 7:30

8:00AM Start in Fantasy Land
11:00AM Disney Princess Fantasy Faire
Lunch
12:45PM Sword in the Stone
4:35PM Jedi Training
6:00PM Goofy's Kitchen Priority Seating

Friday February 23, 2007
Disneyland hours 9:00am-12:00am
DCA hours 10:00am-9:00pm
Toon Town Morning Maddness be at park at 8:30am
9:00am Toon Town Morning Maddness
Lunch
12:25pm Disney's Aladdin
2:15pm Playhouse disney
5:15pm Block Party Bash at DCA
6:50pm Ariel's Disney Princess Celebration Priority Seating
9:25pm "Remember…Dreams Come True" Fireworks

Saturday February 24, 2007
Disneyland hours 8:00am-12:00am
DCA hours 10:00am-10:00pm
7:00pm Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams

Not at all! I plan all my day saround shows, but I try to limit to 2 per day. The only place I think you might have a problem is you will be sitting for shows one right after the other all Friday afternoon. I understand you have limited time, but my kids would be antsy and tired of sitting and waiting after that. All depends on the ages of your kids though!

Also if you can (and this is just me so take it with a grain of salt) I would try to eat a later lunch Thursday and move your PS at Goofy's to 7 or 8. If you could do that, you won't have to waste the last two hours of park time which is when we get in the most rides (besides EE.)

Have a great trip!

Andrea

for my family it is a little show heavy, I don't think the sword in the stone show for example is worth planning to see, more a bonus if you happen to stumble across it, if not no great loss.

Not at all! I plan all my day saround shows, but I try to limit to 2 per day. The only place I think you might have a problem is you will be sitting for shows one right after the other all Friday afternoon. I understand you have limited time, but my kids would be antsy and tired of sitting and waiting after that. All depends on the ages of your kids though!

Also if you can (and this is just me so take it with a grain of salt) I would try to eat a later lunch Thursday and move your PS at Goofy's to 7 or 8. If you could do that, you won't have to waste the last two hours of park time which is when we get in the most rides (besides EE.)

Have a great trip!

Andrea

I advise moving Goofy's too if you can eat that late. I am crazy about getting most of my park hours. If I do Goofy's it's always 2 hours before the park opens or just after.

Can you spread any of the DCA shows to Saturday so it's not so "show" packed?

With so many shows packed into those days you might have trouble doing all the rides you want. I guess you could do more rides Saturday but the lines will be longer.

for my family it is a little show heavy, I don't think the sword in the stone show for example is worth planning to see, more a bonus if you happen to stumble across it, if not no great loss.

Good point Judy. Sword in the Stone is a bonus IF we are in Fantasyland but it's not required and I wouldn't cross the park for it.

Otherwise it looks like my schedules. We go 4-5 days if we can to spread the shows out. If you are big show people then this looks good. Sounds like you are going to have a great trip.

I dont think you can make it to the princess thing at 11, have lunch and make it to the sword in the stone at 12:45. You have to allow time to get thru the lines at the princesses, then lines for lunch, and time to eat. However, I disagree with the others, and do think you should try to see the sword in the stone thing. But maybe I"m biased because we've been lucky enough to have both kids picked to pull the sword.

I dont think you can make it to the princess thing at 11, have lunch and make it to the sword in the stone at 12:45. You have to allow time to get thru the lines at the princesses, then lines for lunch, and time to eat. However, I disagree with the others, and do think you should try to see the sword in the stone thing. But maybe I"m biased because we've been lucky enough to have both kids picked to pull the sword.

:lmao: That's it! Lucky DUCK. My kids have never been picked and so they get bored. If they were picked it would be AWESOME!!!

No HSM :'(

yea, it seems tight. I really think schedules will only make you rush... i dont really like that.

Also, the weather has been acting really odd these past few days... fireworks might be affected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter