Is this the Wonder??

Its Thursday...so yes, that is the beautiful Wonder....that camera gives a great shot of her!!!

Oh My Gosh!!! That's awesome! I've never seen that web cam before!! That's such a great picture of the ship! At times it gets so close up that you can actually see people up on deck 10!!!! :earseek:

That's great! So is this from the famous Radisson at the Port? I've never stayed there, but it looks like it really is the best place to stay overnight before the cruise!

Thanks Kim&Chris!!!! :cheer2:

ChrizJen said:
Oh My Gosh!!! That's awesome! I've never seen that web cam before!! That's such a great picture of the ship! At times it gets so close up that you can actually see people up on deck 10!!!! :earseek:

That's great! So is this from the famous Radisson at the Port? I've never stayed there, but it looks like it really is the best place to stay overnight before the cruise!

Thanks Kim&Chris!!!! :cheer2:

The new web cam camera must be mounted very high up on the roof...because the normal view from Radisson is not that close....that camera has a great zoom. The view from the Radisson is a very far view of just the tops of the funnels.....

Whoever is on there now is moving it around so much it is making me a bit motion sick! Cool cam though!

Is it me or is that camera impossible to control.....I get dizzy watching it!!! I followed the instructions and still have no control over the zoom or angle. It seems I am fighting against someone else who does have control.....

That camera is difficult to move. That's why, when it's my turn, I just zoom in on the Wonder & leave it there :flower: :flower: :flower: :sunny:

Thanks! That webcam is definitely going on my list of Favorites! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter