Is this realistic?

tomu570

Drink up me 'earties, yo ho
In September I will be rope-dropping Epcot and then hoping to HS. My plan is at 7 am to first book an ILL for GOTG THEN attempt to get a virtual queue. After that, I hope to purchase an ILL for ROTR and then reserve a G+ for SDD. Is this a realistic plan or a pipe dream? Should I book these in a different order? I'm a Disney vet but have not been since April 2018. TIA!!

Last edited:
In September I will be rope-dropping Epcot and then hoping to HS. My plan is to first book an ILL for GOTG THEN attempt to get a virtual queue. After that, I hope to purchase an ILL for ROTR and then reserve a G+ for SDD. Is this a realistic plan or a pipe dream? Should I book these in a different order? I'm a Disney vet but have not been since April 2018. TIA!!
Right now, virtual queues seem to run out before ILL so that's the order I'd switch. VQ, then the two ILL. As of right now, I think it your plan sounds plausible. Also, doing the virtual queue first would mean an earlier boarding group. If your boarding group is too late, it could be later than when you want to park hop over to HS.

Right now, virtual queues seem to run out before ILL so that's the order I'd switch. VQ, then the two ILL. As of right now, I think it your plan sounds plausible. Also, doing the virtual queue first would mean an earlier boarding group. If your boarding group is too late, it could be later than when you want to park hop over to HS.
Thanks for your feedback!! I'll make that change.

Nope, not realistic.

1. VQ for GotG
2. LL for Slinky Dog
3. ILL for Rise
4. ILL for GotG

Even better if you have more people trying on different devices and can divide and conquer, but if that's not possible, I'd do the order above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter