Is this possible ???

disnee9

Mouseketeer
Purchase package for 3 day room stay, dining plan, and 3 day park ticket. Use only 2 days of ticket. Then:

Go on a Disney Cruise.

Then:

Return to Disney World for a separate room only reservation. Can I use the 1 day left on the 3 day park ticket as long as the time frame is within 14 days

Purchase package for 3 day room stay, dining plan, and 3 day park ticket. Use only 2 days of ticket. Then:

Go on a Disney Cruise.

Then:

Return to Disney World for a separate room only reservation. Can I use the 1 day left on the 3 day park ticket as long as the time frame is within 14 days

We aren't doing a package, but I did buy a multi-day ticket for DS to do a similar thing, before/after cruise. Make sure you are within the 14 days. Remember that you may need to book ADRs and FP+ for the before and after part of your trip. We had to, but we are doing 6 days before and 2 days after. Yours is fuzzy, since it's 3+7 days, which may fall into the 10 day time period.

When you book your fast passes it will only let you book 10 days from the first day of your fast passes. So even though your tickets are good for 14 days you'll only be booking fast passes for your first 2 park days not your single park day at the end of your trip.

So I will be able to book fastpasses for park day #3 - 60 days before the start of my second reservation date arrival ? Provided it is within the 14 day limitation on the overall 3 day ticket. Clear as mud??:)

So I will be able to book fastpasses for park day #3 - 60 days before the start of my second reservation date arrival ? Provided it is within the 14 day limitation on the overall 3 day ticket. Clear as mud??:)
Yes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter