Is this normal?

Emiems20

Mouseketeer
So I have been making my ADR's at the 190day mark b/c I am a disney guest. The day I hit 190, I made ressie's for Le Cellier and could only get lunch, honestly did not think to much of it b/c I know how popular Le Cellier. Well today is another 190 day and I tried to make ressie's for Tony's Town square. Now yes it was the night of an MVMCP, but the reservations just opened up, the entire day is booked nothing avaliable, but the Liberty Tree Tavern, Cinderelles Palace, and Crystal Palace was open, now that I found odd. I'm not sure whats going on. We are going the 12/12-12/17 and was trying to make ressies for 12/16, I thought this was supposed to be a slower time of the year? Any advice would be appreciated?

I don't know how you got the lunch at LeCellier, but you are too early. Resort guests are allowed to make their ADRs 180 days in advance of the day of their arrival - not 190 days.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

That does seem strange. I would keep checking if I were you, especially at the 180 day mark when non-resort guests can book reservations.

I don't know how you got the lunch at LeCellier, but you are too early. Resort guests are allowed to make their ADRs 180 days in advance of the day of their arrival - not 190 days.

I think its 180+10 for resort guests. On the wdw dining site it does allow you to make reservations over the 180 day mark if you're a resort guest during that time.

For the last week it has been letting resort guests book 190 days for all restaurants except, CRT, and any of the dinner shows.

I don't know what to tell you, based on the fact that 190 day reservations isn't normal. Try at 180 days, maybe more will open up.

I think the restaurants have not loaded all their times into the system yet. We know about the 190 "glitch" or change, but they may not.

Keep trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter