• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

is this happening to any else?...

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
WHen I do my rewards I use aol to do the emails and then I set the internet exploer I have the DIS on one and hit the big"e" in the lower left corner and put in one rewards site and hit it again and put in a second program.

But tonite I get a error message its a gray box and asks if you want to continue if I hit the yes about 3 times I can at least get into the DIS to read it and I can do one other program but on the second rewards I can sign in but when I try to click on the ads nothing happens!!!

This is getting soooo fustrating!!!!

I cant remeber what the box says but it has something about line and a number sorry I cant rember more.

does anyone have any ideas?

thanks for any advice

Don't know if this helps or not, but I'd clear my cookies, temporary files and restart. Sometimes that helps me when I'm having "issues". If that doesn't work, may I suggest this...:badpc: :badpc: ;)

thanks for the advice unfortunatly Ive already done everything you suggested in your first idea

Im on my way to your second idea!!!!!

I gues my DH will have to recover the system....

ohhhhhh is he going to be cranky!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter