Is this asking too much of a room request?

By the way, the Polynesian is AWESOME.:)

I second that!!!! To the OP, try not to stress too much! I know that is easier said than done, but that is the one thing I learned after two trips to the Poly, it is an awesome resort and it will be great!!!! Best wishes!

Personally, I still think it is too much. You need to prioritize the list. I have heard a good rule of thumb is no more than 3 requests.

I requested Tokelau (Request 1), with a balcony (Request 2), on the side facing the quiet pool (Request 3), and down towards the beach (Request 4). I got them all.

I requested Tokelau (Request 1), with a balcony (Request 2), on the side facing the quiet pool (Request 3), and down towards the beach (Request 4). I got them all.

That is exactly what I want!!! I hope I get what I want too!!

I would definitely choose the things that are most important, and tell the CRO those first. My mom and I were booking a HA room, but there weren't any available, so we told them what the room would have to have (they said they could import a removable showerhead/tub seat), and it was my mom's birthday, so we had that, and we wanted a MK view. Well, some of our requests couldn't fit into the little area the CRO has to put requests in. If you really are that adamant about your request, I would suggest waiting to request all of that until right before your trip (fax them your room requests).

I agree with others, ask in the order of preference. They will accomodate you if they can.

I think I made 4 requests (if you count no smoking as part of that)....I asked for Samoa (on the advice of the TA), garden view (and got upgraded to lagoon!), and upper floor. All requests were honored. If they don't know why you want a room, how can they know which room to assign you...
On the other hand, as some posters have pointed out, the less you request, the more chances you might have of being given an upgrade!!! And that's GOOD!!:yay:

I think I made 4 requests (if you count no smoking as part of that)....I asked for Samoa (on the advice of the TA), garden view (and got upgraded to lagoon!), and upper floor. All requests were honored. If they don't know why you want a room, how can they know which room to assign you...
On the other hand, as some posters have pointed out, the less you request, the more chances you might have of being given an upgrade!!! And that's GOOD!!:yay:

I don't think you were upgraded, Samoa is all garden views technically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter