Is this a good ticket deal? (2-Park Play 4 Days)

bwr827

Mouseketeer
We’ll be at Universal Orlando for 3-4 days (probably 3.5) in early December.

Is the current 4-day offer a good one, or would you wait for better?

$389.xx for one adult, two-park, 4-day ticket.

Works out to $97/day.

I’m going to say that is average and you don’t necessarily need to be in a hurry to purchase. A better deal may pop up if attendance is down the second half of the year after they announce Epic’s opening date (some people may delay their trips) early December is not usually crowded at all. It’s one of our favorite times to visit.

Just to compare a 1-year seasonal pass is only $425 (this does have blocked out dates later in December but not the first two weeks).

$390 for 4 days isn’t bad but unless we hear gossip of a big price increase this summer I don’t think it’s a “hard to find” deal.

Thanks for the advice! Will wait to see about further deals. I have the same expectation re: people delaying their trips to accommodate a chance at Epic.

Reactions: AJA
Early December is an amazing time to visit US and definitely worth it. You have the decorations and atmosphere for the holidays and low crowds:

These are from early December last year, were the only people in Honey Dukes at 11am
IMG_3100.jpegIMG_3102.jpeg

That’s amazing! We were there at the start of May last year and it was tricky moving around Honeydukes.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter