Is this a good idea? Trip to Paris

ChristinaDK

Just like we dreeeeeaaaamm it
I staying in DLRP for 6 night, and just want a quik tour into Paris..
I find this offer, I need to order from home if i want it:

It starts whit a 3 course meal in the eiffeltower, and then a 1 hour night-seinen cuise, and then you been driven to see the Moulin Rouge show and get a glass of champange.. In all around 7 hours for a price of 128 pounds minus the transport to/from Paris

If you wanted to do everything on that plan then it sounds a very good price.

If it was just a tour of Paris that you wanted then DLRP organise some from the Hotel New York that run during the day and also an evening one (I'm not sure on prices though) If you just wanted a sight seeing tour then I'd say this would be better and cheaper.

Got to warn you that in a lot of the Moulin Rouge shows the ladies get their chests out so definately only one for the adults.

Sounds like an exciting tour. I might actually be interested in it myself, as we're planning 3 days in Paris while staying 7 nights at DLP's Sequoia Lodge.

What I'm trying to iron down is how late the RER runs back out to DLP so we know how late we can do things without being stranded in Paris for the evening. Just something else to keep in mind.

The RER runs 7 days a week from 4.45 a.m. to 1.30 a.m. Timetables are posted in the stations and on the platforms

We are going around the same time.. if you want we can do it together

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter