Is there such a thing as AP rates for packages?

tubachick

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Official DIS "good
I have undertaken a huge project of planning a large family trip. 6 adults, 2 children 15, and a toddler 1 yr. We would like to stay at WLV 2bedroom + 1 studio. We usually go room only we did a package for our honeymoon, and we will be going to WL for sure. In laws would like a package for everyone which I don't have a problem with, except we will be going for 9 days this time and DH and I have discussed AP's. Are there any packages for AP's?? Our past visits were never long enough or frequent enough to justify the cost of the AP, but this time we thought it would. I know I can count on my DIS friends in Lime Green to help with my new AP question :confused3

so: Can you book a package for a group if one person has an AP? are there any deals usally for this type of thing??

Thanks fellow DISer's :disrocks:

No packages have been offered for AP holders with the new MYW pricing system....the reason for this is that in order to add the dining plan, you must buy a MYW ticket for every person in the room. If you have an AP it would be silly to buy park tickets for everyone, since you already have AP's. If you rent DVC points for your villas and/or get APs you could not add dining at this pont anyways.

If you make a cash reservation at VWL and buy MYW tickets you would have the option of adding the dining plan, but it would have to be for everyone in the villa. You do NOT however have to buy MYW tickets for the entire length of your stay....you could buy 7 day MYW tickets for your 9 night stay if that is all you wanted (or for that matter you could buy 1 day MYW tickets!!, but how much fun would that be??) The dining plan has to be for your entire length of stay however.

i.e., you could book your room for 9 nights, add MYW tickets for everyone for 7 days and add on the dining plan (it would be for the same # of nights as your stay)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter