Is there ranch dressing at WDW?

darly2004

Mouseketeer
Do most restaurants carry ranch dressing if we ask for it? Our middle DD will want ranch if she gets the typical kid food like chicken tenders, fries, etc. Wondering if we should bring our own. Thank you.

I don't know about ranch, but we hated the BBQ sauce packs they served! Blech! It was way too sweet (I think it was Heinz?)

I hadn't thought if it till you said it, but it would be worth stocking up on fast food BBQ sauce packs before our next trip!

I know you can buy the travel sized ranch cups at the store.

Yes, they'll have ranch. They even have it on the condiment bar at counter service locations.

Most places will have it...a couple don't (I think they didn't have it at the refreshment port in Epcot).

Many places don't. I like it for my chicken nuggets and have a hard time finding it.

They do not have it at Columbia Harbor House. I know we were at several other places that also did not have it.

Do most restaurants carry ranch dressing if we ask for it? Our middle DD will want ranch if she gets the typical kid food like chicken tenders, fries, etc. Wondering if we should bring our own. Thank you.

I would bring my own if this was the case. That way, you know you have it for any possible reason and you want have to go searching for it. As a PP mentioned, get the individual packets and carry them with you.

*****NO*****!!! Disney World has ***NO*** RANCH DRESSING!!!!! And NOBODY would get me ANY because they are so UNCARING!!!!!

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter