Is there no way to find out times of excursions?

BibbidyBobbidyBoo

<font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I'm wondering- is there anyway to find out the times of the excursions before it's time to book?
I've had trouble several times where I look at everything (with DCL and others) and figure everything out....... then when it comes time to book the DCL excursions- things don't work out time-wise. Like if it was a long day at the port and we wanted to do two things- they'd both either start at the same time and/or their times overlapped so we couldn't do both. And that didn't just cause a problem for that day but the whole kit and kaboodle had to be re-figured out. (meaning all our excursions for all our days had to be rearranged to do those excursions at other ports/etc.)
Meanwhile stuff is getting booked up quickly by other DIS'ers (well so far both cruises I went on were high % of DIS'ers on those cruises- so that meant a lot of people were on there at the same second trying to book things) and it just didn't work out well- by the time I refigured everything out- stuff wasn't available anymore.

Right now I think the only thing that might cause us a problem is on the Western cruise- at Cozumel. I need to know what time(s) are available to do snuba and also what time(s) are available for seatrek. They both say 2.5-3hrs excursions (even though both are only about 25min actually doing it in the water LOL) and if they can't both be done that day then I need to redo the entire week's "schedule" for what we want to do at each port.

Does anyone have ANY idea how to find out the time(s) of the excursions? or does anyone know that has cruised a Western and happens to know the times of those excursions? If so- please help me! :)

ps. I'm asking because I can book on Saturday. Getting down to the time crunch. ;)

If you can find navigators from recent cruises on the front page it lists the times that all the DCL excursions are meeting so that might give you an idea. I don' imagine the times change much cruise to cruise.

I just checked my Navigators from the Jan 31 Western. In Cozumel that day the Sea Trek met at 9:45 am. I can not find the snuba listed. :confused3 Sorry about that.

Oh sorry-we're on the 5/30 cruise.

dizmomof2- that's worrisome.. it's listed on DCL website as an excursion there! I hope it really is available. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter