• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there anything like TGM for Universal parks?

Universal doesn't really require the same level of planning as Disney. The crowds are lighter, the lines are shorter and -- if you stay on site -- Express Pass + early entry into WWoHP pretty much negate the need for any kind of plan at all.

If you're staying off site, you could always buy an Express Pass if the crowds are heavy -- but many rides also have single rider lines that move nice and fast, if you don't mind splitting from your party.

Read the threads here, as macraven suggests. Figure out what you want to do. Then just go and enjoy those things on your own pace.

We just returned from our trip. As the pp said you really don't need a TGM type plan at all (I'm a TGM junkie when it comes to Disney;)) If you can swing it, stay on site if at all possible, IMO it makes all the difference in the world. The early hour to HP is priceless! The fast pass for the rest of the rides is also awesome. -even w/o those two things I don't think you need Disney type planning as long as you aren't going on the Major Holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter