Is there any way to see Balance due

do you have a room only reservation? If so, the answer is not in MDE. You should get an email showing your balance each time that you make a payment, though. If not, call and ask for an email to be sent showing your balance due.

If you have a package booked, then you should be able to see the balance. I never book packages, so I am not sure where you see it, though.

I have a paid up package booked for January. I'm getting a refund from the Disney Visa promo. I got an email which shows the old total and the new total and the credit is $21.30 when it should be almost $300.

I have a package and have been able to see the balance due and make payments through My Disney Experience (web version, haven't tried it with the app). However, I always have to poke around at the various links because it doesn't seem intuitive to me where to go. I actually paid it off a couple days ago and just now went back to see if I could find the specific "clicks" that need to be followed and can't find the payment page at all. Maybe it goes away after it is paid off?

I THINK the path was as follows:
Hover over My Disney Experience in the top bar for the drop down menu
Click on My Reservations and Tickets
Click on View Details

I have a package and have been able to see the balance due and make payments through My Disney Experience (web version, haven't tried it with the app). However, I always have to poke around at the various links because it doesn't seem intuitive to me where to go. I actually paid it off a couple days ago and just now went back to see if I could find the specific "clicks" that need to be followed and can't find the payment page at all. Maybe it goes away after it is paid off?

I THINK the path was as follows:
Hover over My Disney Experience in the top bar for the drop down menu
Click on My Reservations and Tickets
Click on View Details

The path described above is exactly right. I just finished making payments yesterday, and now no balance is shown under My Reservations and Tickets.

I have used the path and there is no amount of money due or credit that shows. Since I have 2 trips in MDE neither of them show any money due. I'm guessing since both are paid in full it wouldn't show an amount due. What I am looking for is the credit from the Visa offer.

I have a paid up package booked for January. I'm getting a refund from the Disney Visa promo. I got an email which shows the old total and the new total and the credit is $21.30 when it should be almost $300.

I had a problem with not receiving a credit once (not Visa, but still wan't right) and had to call and explain the situation twice in order to get it cleared up. I would call and enquire about it because it is nice to have any glitches fixed before arrival, IMO.

Good luck!!!

Do they email you everytime you make a payment? I just made a payment and received nothing. I know they used to.

do you have a room only reservation? If so, the answer is not in MDE. You should get an email showing your balance each time that you make a payment, though. If not, call and ask for an email to be sent showing your balance due.

If you have a package booked, then you should be able to see the balance. I never book packages, so I am not sure where you see it, though.

I had two room only reservations last week. I was able to see every detail on the app MDE on my phone before I got there. Showed how much paid, due etc. I was very surprised how detailed it was. It may be new and maybe not for all as they transition to the ability to see all your charges etc when staying.

I just called last week going to wait till next week to call. Going to try the Disney Visa balance first then go from there. I'm thinking the credit should be there after 14 days. The credit is for our trip in January.

I can see my remaining balance in MDE. I click on the reservation in the app, and then View Charges and it shows up.
Although this was posted a few years ago, it was information that I needed with my first room-only reservation to make sure my account was credited with my paid balance. I wanted to pay for the room charges before my vacation. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter