• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there any PROOF that VMK Pay-to-Play is really coming?

Eeyore's Pal

Trading pins since before there were rubber backs
I've been off the board (and VMK) for a few days and now I see all these references to "when Pay-to-Play starts..."

Is this wishful thinking? :yay:

Or is there some credible statement from Disney that indicates this is about to happen? :confused:

What's the story?:upsidedow

no, as of now the game is still cancelled.

This is just what people wish. We don't even know for sure that vmk will stay open. Everyone is saying that they want vmk to stay open so bad that they would pay-to-play.

It's wishful thinking. There have been no indications that the VMK Team has done more than talk about pay-to-play. As a matter of fact, all indications are that VMK's demise is inevitable. I'm certainly not saying that all is lost, but all correspondence that we are getting point to the May 21st end of VMK as a certainty.

I am so sorry it's only wishful thinking. :(

So back to the mail campaigns we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter