Is there any Colorado Brides or Washington or Oregon?

Coloradogrl

Mouseketeer
We live in Broomfield Colorado its suberb of Denver ana I grew up in Eastern Washington and Lived in Oregon for quite some time. FI is also from Portland Oregon

We are planning on a Janurary 07' wedding so alittle over a year away 16 months to be exact! I hoping that will give our family enough time to plan for the trip to Floradia! When is your wedding?

Dec 18 2007 I have to give my family that much time as we are all over the place.

Some are in the military and such.

It is a vow Renewal and if only my mom and his parents come I am happy. But we invited everyone. We will see what happen :)

We are looking at Jan because that will be our 8 year anniversay and that is also the month he told me he was falling love with me. So I would like to stick with that month. How many years have you been married? What location are you using? Were thinking about epcot w/ an illumantions dessert party that night.

We have been married for 13 years this coming Dec I got married very very young and never had a wedding :(

I am using sunset point as I want a beach type theme wedding and it is a great spot for that and just a great location for photos.

I am still lost on this illumantion things. Where it is at and how much and can I even wear my dress into the party. Also what about my guess.

Oregon here. We live about 15 miles south of Portland, and i commute to PDX regularly.

We were married here and honeymooned at Disney World, and went back for our 2 yr anniversary.

We use to live on the boarder of Tigard and Lake Oswego. I LOVE PDX and hope to move back some day. We also lived in Seaside before movig to PDX

Good luck with coming back! Renessance is building in Wilsonville, where we are, and the starting is $600,000 for 1895 sq. feet. It is absolutely insane! We both went to Lakeridge high (high school sweethearts, been together 10 years now). We definately love PDX and I would rather stay here than be anywhere!

DH was an Oregon groom. He and his family were from Tillamook. Much of his family is still in Portland and surrounding areas!

ahutton-We use to go to Tillamock all the time....they smell will make you :faint: But the best chesse in the world comes from there! Hey I ave to ask what is a "second generation swan cheerleader"

Yeah, what they spray from sprinklers in Tillamook is just wrong on so many levels. But there is great cheese and the cheese factory has great ice cream.

On the Community Board there is a group of "Swan Dolphin Cheerleaders" that is a very nice group of people (wide age spread too) that have all met on various trips at either the Swan or Dolphin. Second Generation is because my parents are both DISers too.

They are very nice hotels, not Disney owned/run, but on the property. The are neighbors to the Boardwalk and Yacht Club. They share the same boat service as Boardwalk and Yacht/Beach, and are walking distance to EPCOT and MGM. They are nice, Sheraton run properties, probably 4 star at least. There are weddings there too, through Just Marry. The hotels were originally (and still often) are convention hotels, but with a great location and some good discounts (Entertainment Cards, Annual Passes) you can often get great prices there when other places don't have as deep discounts. We are DVC members, so we don't often stay anywhere but our DVC room, but when we do we stay there for the great location and facilities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter