Is there any Ariel Fabric out there?

teresajoy

Remember the Tag Fairy?
I have been searching everywhere for Ariel fabric. I know I can get some on Ebay, but I was hoping to find some in a store somewhere. Has anyone seen any lately?

Haven't seen any lately. I bought some extra the last time it was out in the stores (about 4 years ago), as my older daughter loves Ariel. I think the only stuff left is probably to be found on e-bay.

I have seen and bought an ariel fabric at Walmart and have also seen it at Rag Shop (all in NJ). It has ariel on a wave with flounder (I think) with a little bit of sparkle to it. It's certainly not the softest fabric but it's ok. The print runs at the bottom. Good luck.

BlakeNJ, could you tell me when you saw the fabric? That sounds exactly like what I want. I will be on the lookout at our Walmart!

Here is the ariel fabric I found at walmart. The pattern runs at the bottom of the fabric. Hope this helps.

sc00043e96-1.jpg

I've looked at every Walmart in a 2 hour radius and no one has any! Shoot! Let me know if you want to part with yours! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter