Is there an excel packing list?

Lillygator - I took the long thread that started up well over a year ago and created my own for all cruisers (DCL and others). The tabs include clothing, non-clothing, carry-on, tips by category, and DCL tips. Send me a PM and I'll e-mail it to you.

Jen

If I send you a PM will you email the list to me too????

I ALWAYS seem to over-pack!!!!

I've received several emails asking for the list and have sent it to everyone who's requested to this point. My computer access this week is off and on due to my schedule, so please give me a couple days if you don't get it right away. Just be sure to send it via a PM and be sure to include your email address. Thanks for your patience!

Requests for the list received through this afternoon have been fulfilled. If you didn't get it for some reason, send me another PM and I'll email the file again. Thanks for your patience while I watched the Cards beat the Padres today!

This is so great of you to share. :goodvibes
You sent it to me yesterday and it is so thorough.
I love it!

Again - thanks for sharing. I LOVE this board!

Caroline aka Stinkerbella

First DCL Cruise Jan 26/06

I'm happy to send the file to requestors but please send me the PM (private message) with your email address. Thank you.

Anyone have this they can share?? I can host it on my webpage, but I need to get a copy...thanks!

Ha ha found you.

I didn't know you had a web page.... we are cruising together and everything and I never knew this about u. :rotfl:

DisneyDmbNut said:
Anyone have this they can share?? I can host it on my webpage, but I need to get a copy...thanks!

I have a copy. PM me with your email address and I can email it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter