Is there an August discount code thread yet??

For the D+ promo, I know my room ASmu suite is not included/not available..but is there a way to see how much of a discount it would be for the regular rooms? I ask because we are going with friends who have regular rooms (Aug 20-28) but I cant quote them a price to see how much of a discount it would be to just get Disney+ for the discount, because in order to see the discount you have to sign in, so it recognizes me and my family suite pkg? Anyone book 4 (2a&2c) in a reg room for end of August and know about how much was saved?
I switched from a regular room to a preferred for approximately the same price with the Disney + discount. Usually the preferred rooms are approximately $23 more per night.

For the D+ promo, I know my room ASmu suite is not included/not available..but is there a way to see how much of a discount it would be for the regular rooms? I ask because we are going with friends who have regular rooms (Aug 20-28) but I cant quote them a price to see how much of a discount it would be to just get Disney+ for the discount, because in order to see the discount you have to sign in, so it recognizes me and my family suite pkg? Anyone book 4 (2a&2c) in a reg room for end of August and know about how much was saved?
I checked the dates for you. Standard room is $122.93 (regular price is $144.63.). Preferred room is $145.35 (regular price is $171.00.) So about a 15% savings.

I'm feeling left out. I wish new GP discount would come out for August :( Will not book until they do

Same here! We have gone to WDW every August for the past 10 years (pre-covid - 2019 was our last trip) and we have always done a bounceback or the GP discount that was always out in Spring. Miss those days! We are really waiting for a deal as our airfare prices for August are bananas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter