Is there an affordable breakfast in or around the Swan?

jasper

Mouseketeer
The day after Thansgiving we plan to get to Epcot at opening (which we figure might be before 9 am) and would like to have breakfast in the hotel or on the walk over. This means we'll probably need to eat around 7:00 am. Since we are doing the Cape May Cafe character breakfast the next day, I'd like to do something that's not quite so expensive. Fresh at the Dolphin sounds like the best food, but with the four of us, it would be rather costly and it sounds like too much food for that early in the morning. Is there a place in the Swan or Dolphin to get a simple breakfast like cereal and fruit, bagels, etc? How is the Garden Grove? How is the Boardwalk Bakery and how crowded do you think it might be at 7:00 am on the Holiday weekend? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

The Boardwalk Bakery is excellent, and a great choice. At 7:00am on a holiday weekend it will be very crowded, I would plan on up to a 15 minutes wait.

Pretty much any quick and casual place will have a wait that morning though.

Anne

Thanks duck. Are there tables in the Boardwalk Bakery to sit down at? Could be chilly in the morning to eat outside.

Why don't you just go to Tubbi's in the Dolphin, it's open 24 hours. It's cafeteria style, if you get there early enough you'll be able to snag some fresh Krispy Kreme's.

On mornings when we weren't having a character breakfast, we'd grab something at Tubbi's. It's quick, inexpensive (relatively) and convenient. There's seating in the restaurant, or you can eat in your room.

Tubbi's has Starbucks coffee too. What could be better than krispy kreme's and starbucks when in a rush?

Hi Jasper - We will be there at the same time as you are. We are planning on grabbing something that is fast from Tubbi's early that morning too before DH's T-time. See you there and have a GREAT trip!!!!!

I've eaten at Tubbys and was not happy with the breakfast at all and neither was my husband. We had 1 krispy cream so my husband could try it. It was the only thing good about the meal.

At the dolphin there is a coffe bar that is set up where the regular bar is by the lobby. You can get somewhat decent coffee and pastries there.

My plan B would be to go directly to EPCOt and the fountain bakery. They have excellent food, coffee and juice. Last time we were there they had a breakfast sandwich which was very good.

Hey if your at EPCOT anyway, that's what I'd do.

denise

P.S. I have a friend that stayed at the Swan and she went to their breakfast buffet and said it was very good.

If you are staying at the Swan, you can get fresh muffins, bagels, fruit, boxed cereal, and great coffee, at the bar in the small lobby (can't remember the name, near the player piano)) near the door to the walkway to the Dolphin and the boats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter