Is there a way to get an email for each post in a watched thread?

Disneymoon2013

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to get an email notification for each post in a watched thread? Currently it sends me a e-mail when someone posts a reply, and then any subsequent posts are not reported via email. I have to make sure I log in to DISBoards, go to the thread, and close the window in order for new email updates to come. It's weird.

I don't think so. As you've already been notified that there's one or more new posts in the thread, I think the system won't keep notifying you again and again for every single new post until you visit the topic and thus clear the user-already-notified status.

Andre

That's unfortunate... I'm just following a thread on reservation cancellations in September.. Hoping to get BOG. But I can't sign into the site every single time I get an email notification... and then if any more happen, I miss them. I missed my one opportunity so far because of it. :-/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter