Is there a trick to getting reservations at 5:45 AM?

chrislegg1

Earning My Ears
Is there a trick to getting a dining reservation before 6AM (60 days out)? I have been trying to book a reservation for Hoop-De-Doo at 6:15 PM on a Saturday evening - I am local and can afford to be picky (though I waited to try much until recently, as I did not want to take up visitors' opportunities during their vacation) - but no luck. I get on at 5:45 AM and get some message about a technical error, and I keep hitting refresh but get the same message until exactly 6AM. That would be fine, but all the Section 1 and 2 seating (which we want) is already sold out, so evidently plenty of other people have been able to make reservations before I get in at 6AM. (Fyi, I have tried on both Disney World app and on the website, and same thing.) Does anyone know how to make reservations before 6AM? Thanks!

I couldn't get on a 5.45am (10.45am for me in UK). I had three devices ready to go at 10.45 but even at 10.59am it wasn't responding, but the minute it ticked over to 11am I was in.

I have never had the ADR system open up for me before 6:00am EST. Remember, if you are not staying on site, others that are, can book 60 days before +10 (mostly likely the entire the length of their vacation). If you are trying for a Saturday, and not staying on site, someone could be checking in any number of nights before your date and could have booked their ADR's before you. They are not necessarily booking it at 5:45am on the same 60 days before that you are trying get.

I have never had the ADR system open up for me before 6:00am EST. Remember, if you are not staying on site, others that are, can book 60 days before +10 (mostly likely the entire the length of their vacation). If you are trying for a Saturday, and not staying on site, someone could be checking in any number of nights before your date and could have booked their ADR's before you. They are not necessarily booking it at 5:45am on the same 60 days before that you are trying get.
Agreed - the 'early' bookings are those with on-site reservations booking days in advance.

Is there a trick to getting a dining reservation before 6AM (60 days out)? I have been trying to book a reservation for Hoop-De-Doo at 6:15 PM on a Saturday evening - I am local and can afford to be picky (though I waited to try much until recently, as I did not want to take up visitors' opportunities during their vacation) - but no luck. I get on at 5:45 AM and get some message about a technical error, and I keep hitting refresh but get the same message until exactly 6AM. That would be fine, but all the Section 1 and 2 seating (which we want) is already sold out, so evidently plenty of other people have been able to make reservations before I get in at 6AM. (Fyi, I have tried on both Disney World app and on the website, and same thing.) Does anyone know how to make reservations before 6AM? Thanks!
Thanks WDW Traveler! That makes sense.

hijacking your thread, sorry op. I will be going to BWV on Feb 11th 2023 and we will stay there for 7 nights.

Does it mean I can start to book ADR on December 9th, since December and January are 31 days month?

hijacking your thread, sorry op. I will be going to BWV on Feb 11th 2023 and we will stay there for 7 nights.

Does it mean I can start to book ADR on December 9th, since December and January are 31 days month?
If my math mind is working this morning, it's actually the opposite. I think it's December 13th that's 60 days out, due to the 31-day months.

No worries. I guarantee you I've done the same thing many times! Better to miscalculate so you're looking 4 days early, though, than it is to be 4 days late! Good luck with the ADRs.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter