Is there a Thor or Loki plush?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I am constantly building my collection of Marvel plush heroes and I would like to know if there are plushies of Thor and Loki? I have never even thought to look for them but it seems that they haven't made Loki and Thor plushies yet
Will there be plushies of Thor or Loki being made soon?

So there is a Thor plushie but only at Universal Studios? I wonder now that Disney+ has Loki now Disney will make a Thor plushie and a Loki plushie and sell them as a set at ShopDisney?
Thank you very much for the info Minnie,
Dodger

I finally got a Loki plushie and the plushie I got is made by Bleacher Creatures and he is so cute and is very well done. And from what learned about this Loki is that he is hard to find but I was incredibly lucky to finally get him and that made my day today

I am constantly building my collection of Marvel plush heroes and I would like to know if there are plushies of Thor and Loki? I have never even thought to look for them but it seems that they haven't made Loki and Thor plushies yet
Will there be plushies of Thor or Loki being made soon?
Disney Store Japan had some in their gurihiru collection - there’s some on eBay if it helps.

You'll never guess what happened to me this Easter? You might say Easter was lucky today for me as I finally am the proud owner of a Thor plushie and my Thor plushie is so cute and is part of the same Bleacher Creatures Marvel series that my Loki plushie is part of and I can honestly say that my Thor plushie is one of the best Thor plushies i've seen and is very well done too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter