Is there a show today?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by Doug M, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Doug M

Doug M DIS Veteran

I am just back from a Disney Cruise on the Fantasy so maybe I am still on "island time" but isn't the weekly show supposed to have started 9 minutes ago? I didn't see any announcement on the last episode that there would not be one this week. Thanks!

2. Cajun23

Cajun23 Mouseketeer

¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Can't find it either or a post about the cancellation of the show.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

no show today - I know at least Kevin, Craig, and Kathy mentioned it on social media (Twitter and/or Facebook)

Many of the folks came back sick from the cruise

5. Capitalangel

Capitalangel Mouseketeer

I was wondering the same thing

6. Alicenwonderment

Alicenwonderment DIS Veteran

Glad you posted here. I was looking for it too! I hope everyone feels better soon!!!

Spencer Wright likes this.
  7. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

FYI - while not the regular show, Craig did get posted Part I of "Two Dudes on a Cruise: Part II - Electric Boogaloo!"

8. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

Great job, Craig and Corey, thanx for dong this! And thanx for sharing, Phil!

Even though Flynn Ryder needs to sing a bit louder, he's a total babe! :) Was really nice to see Tim and Jenn Tracker sitting at your table, and Deb Marin Koma (from All Ears Net) taking pics nearby. :) Can't wait to see the rest of this!!

9. Teleclashter

Teleclashter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey y'all. I was in the parks yesterday morning and completely blanked on posting here about no show. Just to give you an idea of the schedule this week: Today we just posted a review of Caribbean Beach Resort. Tomorrow will be the Best & Worst episode that would normally be published today, but we don't want to throw too much at ya in one day! Friday will be the Dining Show (I think - I am not involved in the filming of it, so I'm just guessing). No Universal podcast this week, because we weren't able to get into the studio due to Pete being sick. If you see any questions about it, please spread the information!

Cajun23, BigRed98, rteetz and 4 others like this.
  10. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

I hope everyone feels better soon.

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  11. disneysteve

disneysteve DIS meet junkie

And @Teleclashter I hope you have edumacated Kylie on The Who and Pinball Wizard by now.

SorcererHeidi and TheMaxRebo like this.
  12. hertamaniac

hertamaniac Give me 95 degrees everyday

I really like the format for the CBR review. I feel like the guest room was practically given an autopsy with the level of detail given.

Banana Cabana....

SorcererHeidi likes this.