Is there a show today?

Doug M

DIS Veteran
I am just back from a Disney Cruise on the Fantasy so maybe I am still on "island time" but isn't the weekly show supposed to have started 9 minutes ago? I didn't see any announcement on the last episode that there would not be one this week. Thanks!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Can't find it either or a post about the cancellation of the show.

Great job, Craig and Corey, thanx for dong this! And thanx for sharing, Phil!

Even though Flynn Ryder needs to sing a bit louder, he's a total babe! :) Was really nice to see Tim and Jenn Tracker sitting at your table, and Deb Marin Koma (from All Ears Net) taking pics nearby. :) Can't wait to see the rest of this!!

Hey y'all. I was in the parks yesterday morning and completely blanked on posting here about no show. Just to give you an idea of the schedule this week: Today we just posted a review of Caribbean Beach Resort. Tomorrow will be the Best & Worst episode that would normally be published today, but we don't want to throw too much at ya in one day! Friday will be the Dining Show (I think - I am not involved in the filming of it, so I'm just guessing). No Universal podcast this week, because we weren't able to get into the studio due to Pete being sick. If you see any questions about it, please spread the information!

I really like the format for the CBR review. I feel like the guest room was practically given an autopsy with the level of detail given.

Banana Cabana....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter