Is There a Podcast Tomorrow? Is it Pete-less Again?

Well, it wasn't an university assignment, but I had to go tech-free unwillingly last semester. Somehow (we're still not sure how it happened), our entire town, which includes my 28,000 student campus, lost cable, internet, and cell phone usage for a good 8 or 9 hours.

IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!! :scared1:

We were told that some construction workers broke some fiber-optic cables, but that doesn't make sense for losing cell phones. We had to drive south towards another town to make calls.

Well, it wasn't an university assignment, but I had to go tech-free unwillingly last semester. Somehow (we're still not sure how it happened), our entire town, which includes my 28,000 student campus, lost cable, internet, and cell phone usage for a good 8 or 9 hours.

IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!! :scared1:

We were told that some construction workers broke some fiber-optic cables, but that doesn't make sense for losing cell phones. We had to drive south towards another town to make calls.

The cell phone towers have to connect to something, so a fiber break would/could cause cell phone towers to no longer function. Our in my small town are squirrel prone and often go out on a whim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter