Is there a pirate dinner on the 4 night cruise?

jcriket

DIS Veteran
My dd did a 4 day cruise a few years ago, and said there was no special dinner on pirate night. If there is, does that mean you miss out on whatever dinner was on your rotation, that night. Just curious about the whole thing. I saw mention of it on Disney's sight, and pictures of food, on these boards. However, my daughter doesn't know anything about it. She says there was just a show, dancing, and FW.

My dd did a 4 day cruise a few years ago, and said there was no special dinner on pirate night. If there is, does that mean you miss out on whatever dinner was on your rotation, that night. Just curious about the whole thing. I saw mention of it on Disney's sight, and pictures of food, on these boards. However, my daughter doesn't know anything about it. She says there was just a show, dancing, and FW.

When we did the 4 night earlier this year on the Wonder we had the Pirate Themed night with the special menu. Our dining rotation was Parrot, Tritons, Triton's with Pirate Theme, and Animator's Palate. We got all three of the normal nights in the dining rooms and the Pirate night. Now with the dream I cannot tell you if the rotations will change and how they will do it, but I would presume it would similar.

If she was on the three night sailing they wouldn't offer the pirate dinner, but would still do the fireworks and party. Instead she would get the rotational menu for each of the three restaurants. On the four night sailing you repeat one restaurant but get fed the pirate menu on one of the nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter