Is there a particular day for ROFR

michelleiada

DIS Veteran
is there a certain day of the week that Disney informs brokers of ROFR waivers? I see in the ROFR thread that many people were informed in a short period of time, like 10 days. I'm currently on day 8 and hoping to also hear quickly. Not counting on it but hoping.

I don't have an answer to this, but be patient it'll happen ;) waiting is the hardest part!

Ours took a week and we found out on Friday. I got the impression from our broker Friday was when they hear a lot of rofr news, but could be wrong.

Seemed like it was on Tuesdays in the past. Now, who knows, change in policy or just slow direct sales giving more time for ROFR.

:earsboy: Bill

Hmm..that's what I thought. This was sent on 1/5. Maybe I'll hear next Friday then.
Good luck with the wait.
Our recent contract was unusual. we never did hear from them about ROFR. I knew we passed when they emailed the closing paperwork 3 weeks after the contract was accepted. Never heard about ROFR or Estoppel (we did the first contract with the same broker).

Our add on purchase was sent in Monday for ROFR to DVC. Fingers crossed, maybe it will be Friday?

In years past, DVC pushed ROFR right to the edge of 30 days and you typically found out the Tuesday closest to the 30 day mark. But that was 2012 and lots has changed since then. However, the very small sample size of your contract alone would suggest that it's still Tuesdays. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter