• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a food court at Board Walk Inn?

There aren't actually any restaurants "in" the BWI, just the restaurants out on the boardwalk itself. For something quick you can hit the pizza place, it's pretty cheap, or the BW Bakery is good for snacks. ;) There are food carts along the BW too... pretzels, hotdogs, etc. Also ESPN Club is good for a less expensive meal. But no, there is no actual food court. The closest one would be at the Dolphin I think. I've never been there, but I've heard about it. :)

There is a Boardwalk to Go Kiosk.

They serve hotdogs, corndogs, nachos, fries, onion rings and etc.

We haven't eaten there yet, we will next week. Probably at least twice and maybe 3 times. We usually eat in the food court at our hotel alot. My kids are picky eaters

I posted on the restaurant board if anyone had eaten there, and everyone said it was good.

I was at BWV last week. On Thursday evening there was a heavy rainstorm and I went to the lobby to get our account printout and stop in the store. A couple of people asked cm's if there was a restaurant inside the hotel, where they didn't have to go out in the rain. You would think they would have put back entrances to the restaurants where you wouldn't have to go outside.

I was also at Boardwalk Inn last week and I agree that it seemed strange that there was no interior access to the restaurants.

True, 99% of the time it's sunny in Florida and no big deal, but it had been raining all day and we had just gone back to our room to dry-out. We were disapointed that we had to go back out in the rain to find something to eat.

Still loved the location of the Boardwalk Inn. It's proximity to Epcot & Studios is so nice.

Although there is no food court, the Bellevue Room (the bar through the breezeway to the right of the main entrance sells sodas, milk, cereal and pastries in the morning. I don't recall if they sell any other food items during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter