Is there a fish extenders for the June 2nd on the Famtasy?

Danajhannah

Earning My Ears
Hi there I would love to do a fish extenders game on the Fantasy cruising in June 2nd. Can anyone help me post the link. Im totally lost here.

June 2nd this year? You can post on the Cruise Meets forum and start a thread, but i’ll be honest you aren’t likely to get many interested at this point. Most FE groups close a month prior to sail date so people can plan, buy, craft and pack. You might attract a few interested in a last minute swap.

Or if you have kids in your party, you could “pixie dust” your own FE by bringing things for your kids.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Hi there I would love to do a fish extenders game on the Fantasy cruising in June 2nd. Can anyone help me post the link. Im totally lost here.
It's too late for this year. If it's for next year, you can try Disboards' Cruise Meets Forum, or join the Facebook page for your cruise. The latter tends to have a lot more people on it.

Welcome to the Dis Danajhannah! :welcome:

There is not cruise meet thread for the June 2nd 2018 Fantasy. I will move this thread to the Cruise Meet Board and add it tot he directory for you. I hope someone finds you. Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter