Is there a February 2023 thread yet?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Just booked February 28-March 7th. Now just need to figure out where we are going to stay?!

Have flights and universal hotel booked but not Disney yet. Eagerly wanting to book but prices are way too high at the moment without an offer (Uk/Ireland get differant offers to US and currently nothing).

Gingerly dipping my toe into this thread ....

After COVID cancellations in 2021 and 2022, maybe third time's a charm?

I went ahead and booked flights for Feb 1-9 2023! I am anxious to get accommodations booked, but I think I will wait until packages are available online. For my cancelled 2021 trip I had booked a room only reservation via phone, but it was a bit of a hassle, and unnecessary in the end.

This will be the first Disney trip for my kids (7 and 5) and husband, and I haven't been in over 15 years.

Gingerly dipping my toe into this thread ....

After COVID cancellations in 2021 and 2022, maybe third time's a charm?

I went ahead and booked flights for Feb 1-9 2023! I am anxious to get accommodations booked, but I think I will wait until packages are available online. For my cancelled 2021 trip I had booked a room only reservation via phone, but it was a bit of a hassle, and unnecessary in the end.

This will be the first Disney trip for my kids (7 and 5) and husband, and I haven't been in over 15 years.
Third time will definatly be a charm for you, especially bringing your kids for the 1st time. Definitly worth waiting for the offers, really hope they come soon though

My husband and I went this February (1st-6th) and I think it's my new favorite time to go. I would love to go back in 2023 during the same week but I don't think I can talk hubby into again so soon. He isn't a disney fan and only goes to appease me. I'll be watching for the official thread just in case I can swing it. But you could turn this one into the official one or start a new one. Anyone can start the official thread but whoever starts it would have to be the one to edit the post keeping track of who is going, etc so whoever starts it needs to be aware of that before starting it. If I were for sure going I would start it myself but I really doubt I'll get to go. But I would come hang out in the post just in case :banana:

We just booked an extended family vacation at the wilderness lodge. It’ll be our 3rd stay there but everyone else’s first.

We stayed at Beach Club in April and I’m going to miss that walk to Epcot so much

We just booked an extended family vacation at the wilderness lodge. It’ll be our 3rd stay there but everyone else’s first.

We stayed at Beach Club in April and I’m going to miss that walk to Epcot so much
We actually moved to French Quarter. My parents thought that WL was too expensive after thinking it over. It was significantly cheaper for the whole family.

I’ve never stayed at anything other than a deluxe before. How is French Quarter?

We actually moved to French Quarter. My parents thought that WL was too expensive after thinking it over. It was significantly cheaper for the whole family.

I’ve never stayed at anything other than a deluxe before. How is French Quarter?

My husband and I have stayed at both Wilderness Lodge (2019) and French Quarter (2022), both just the two of us, and we enjoy them both. I had always wanted to stay at WL so we stayed there for our 25th anniversary trip. This year we chose POFQ because it was kind of a "I need a vacation" trip so we chose FQ. I would have been fine with a value resort but hubby is a bit more picky. We had stayed at Riverside back in 2008 for a family trip and so we thought we might enjoy FQ like we did Riverside. In reality I liked it more because it's smaller. We had a king bed room and so it was a corner room so we had two windows. I like natural light so I loved that. We also had a water view. I didn't request it but was hoping for it. We were in building 1 so the horns from the ferries never bothered us. Even though we were in one of the farthest buildings from the main area it only took us a few minutes to walk to the bus stops because it is such a small resort compared to some of the others.
I would love to stay at each resort at least once, but if I do stay at another resort again before I get to (which is probably what will have to happen since I may never get to afford the Grand Floridian LOL) I would definitely pick POFQ to be the one I repeat more than once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter