Is there a Disneyland planning DVD, like WDW?

wcduke

Mouseketeer
Hi. This is my first time ever posting on the Disneyland portion of the boards, since my family is such huge fans of WDW (we live in PA). So we usually post over on the WDW boards.

Anyway we love WDW so much that we are thinking of heading out to Disneyland some time in the near future.

We've never been to Disneyland, so I was hoping to get the Disneyland Planning DVD sent to me, just like we always do for our WDW trips. But I could not find one on the Disney.com website.

I have read on various forums that people have received a Disneyland Planning DVD, so it sounds like they do exist. Does anyone have a link or know of a way to receive the Disneyland Planning DVD? I sure could use one to start planning our possible trip!

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

We received a "50th Anniversary" Disneyland Planning DVD a while ago. I don't know if they have a current trip-planning DVD. Good luck finding one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter