Is there a Disney Store........

tripletots

DIS Veteran
in the Orlando Airport? My DH is going to be in Orlando on our DD's birthday. She's OK with that because he is going to be near Disney. However, I doubt that he will be able to get away to DTD for a bit to buy her a present. I thought I had read somewhere that there is a Disney Store in the airport. If so does it carry a lot or just little things like T-shirts and stuffed animals?

The Disney store in the airport is pretty big, I am sure he will be able to find a gift there, they have plenty to chose from. There is also a Seaworld store

There are Disney Stores, but they aren't "Disney Stores" like you find in the malls. They are park stores that sell the same merchandise that you find in the parks or at World of Disney. They are smaller than the stores in the parks and stuff, but have a great assortment of items, including snacks, pins, tshirts, plush, jibbitz, housewares, paper items, etc.

Kimya

You guys are the best. I knew I could count on you. Thank you. I can't believe that I'm even excited that he will be away for a family birthday. That's a first, but seems forgiven since it's in Orlando!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter