Is there a certain schedule for the two stops...

desamnik

DIS Veteran
at Castaway Cay cruises? I've tried searching a couple of months, May and October for "Bahamian" cruises and this option doesn't come up???

Is it only certain months that they offer this? or have they taken them out w/ the new ship?

Thanks!

The Castaway Cay double dips are only on the 5 night Bahamas cruises. I see many of them on the Disney Dream between May and Aug of 2011

The Castaway Cay double dips are only on the 5 night Bahamas cruises. I see many of them on the Disney Dream between May and Aug of 2011

sometimes they have them on the 7 night cruises. i have been on two of them.

You might not be seeing them if you are trying to book a room for 4 people and there are no more 4-person rooms available. I think this is the case with the 5/29/2011 cruise.

We went on a 7 night Western Caribbean November 13th and it had 2 stops at CC. I hear that this happens every year at this time due to some show (art?Car) that happens in Key West. Also, there is a double dip in August on the Dream that I saw. I LOVED being able to go to CC twice and would highly recommend it if you can pull it off!!

I think they are only offering them in May thru August on the Dream. That is all I've been able to locate.

they schedule the double dips when the Magic is away and only the Wonder is making stops there. (plus the one week a year the boat race in Key West keeps the Magic from stopping)

I'd recommend booking your double dibs now as both the Dream and Fantasy are based out of Port Canaveral, they won't have to offer them. (No one knows if they will, it's just not a guarantee anymore)

If you do a cruise search on the DCL site, put in Bahamas for location and then select the 5-7 night option. The months that remain highlighted will be when the 5 night double dips are available through Aug 2012. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter