Is the Poly Concierge staff good with keeping request?

Diehl2229

Been going every year since I was very little, so
We leave on Saturday :cool1: I requested autograph pictures and balloons for my kids and a gift from the florest for my wife. They said they would have them in the room when we arrive. I wanted to know if any of you have done that and was disapointed when it wasn't there :rolleyes: It will be a nice surprise if they come through :)

i would be surprised if it wasnt there, but if your rooms not empty when you arrive you might get it later that day or night
i know that the poly and wl share IPO staffs and they are great
brandon trish lynne allison are all wonderful

Alicnwondrln said:
i would be surprised if it wasnt there, but if your rooms not empty when you arrive you might get it later that day or night
i know that the poly and wl share IPO staffs and they are great
brandon trish lynne allison are all wonderful

Thats good to know thanks, I've been talking mostly with Lynne, but Brandon and trish has help me also. Thanks :goodvibes

I was told nothing could be put into the rooms before you checked in. That they would be brought and set up in your room sometime after you checked in. I was calling to leave DF we are going for our honeymoon in feb something special in the rooms, but was told no one was allowed into your room before you check in and that it would have to be brought in sometime after we got there. Like just when they could get to it. I dunno was a bit :confused3 and did not like the sound of who knows when it may come.

Lostgirlz said:
I was told nothing could be put into the rooms before you checked in. That they would be brought and set up in your room sometime after you checked in. I was calling to leave DF we are going for our honeymoon in feb something special in the rooms, but was told no one was allowed into your room before you check in and that it would have to be brought in sometime after we got there. Like just when they could get to it. I dunno was a bit :confused3 and did not like the sound of who knows when it may come.

They told me it would be in the room when we check in? So I don't know if someone runs it up there :Pinkbounc or if our room is not ready which they know we are coming in at 8:30AM to check in and going to BB so I know the room probably won't be so they would have alot time to do it :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter