Is the park to park bus still offered?

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
I recall reading something that Disney was offering a bus btw parks to bypass security. I can't seem to find anything on it now. Is this still being offered? If so, where do you pick up the bus in EPCOT to get over to DHS? If I can't get a bus how much time should I allow to go to an EPCOT resort and grab a boat? We'll be in World Showcase already so we can just leave at the International Gateway.

There is a long thread about it. I'll try to find it.

I forget the cost exactly, something like $20 for one day or $30 for 7 days. The buses run by the clock. From MK to Epcot might be at 10 after and 40 after the hour. You need to plan so if you don't miss it by one min (we did) . They pick up and drop off at one spot in each park. Epcot, it's near SSE, so you have to decide if it's worth the walk if you are already near the boat.

There is a long thread about it. I'll try to find it.

I forget the cost exactly, something like $20 for one day or $30 for 7 days. The buses run by the clock. From MK to Epcot might be at 10 after and 40 after the hour. You need to plan so if you don't miss it by one min (we did) . They pick up and drop off at one spot in each park. Epcot, it's near SSE, so you have to decide if it's worth the walk if you are already near the boat.
Thanks. I figured there would be a thread but couldn't find it!

We used it with this trip with our DGSs, DS , and DDIL , so nice not to have to dig through all the stuff for security.

But we plan to use it for just DH and I come Sept. We usually go bagless, so that's not much of an issue, but DH just started using a wheelchair at disney and this saves a lot of steps and just standing while waiting for a bus.

There is a really long thread on the Theme Parks Advice board.

Current cost is $19 PP for one day, $29 PP for seven consecutive calendar days.

Even if this service did not exist, there is and has been for years, park-to-park external transportation:
MK/Epcot = monorail
MK/DHS, MK/AK = separate buses
Epcot/AK = bus
DHS/AK = bus
Epcot/DHS = bus between main gates, or boat or walk between Epcot International Gateway and DHS entrance.

I used it on my last trip and it was wonderful. As far as pick up areas...at MK, it's over by Buzz Lightyear. Epcot is to the left side (coming into the park) of Spaceship Earth. DHS is in back of the RnRC lines. AK is down by the FoTLK show area.
They do adhere to a very specific time schedule. You must be at the check in podium no less than 5-8 mins prior to departure. They need time to walk you out to the bus...and some walks are further than others. If you aren't there on-time, you'll be forced to wait for the next bus, in 30 mins. Each park has a set schedule to each of the other parks.

I have just made this a stickied thread! That way everyone should be able to find the basic info. If anyone finds that the pick up areas have changed, please let me know so I can edit the info. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter