Is the Magic Kingdom Club Card Still Good?

marianne98

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I went to the Disney Store on Friday of last week, to buy my hopper passes for our 2001 trip, before the passes went up on saturday. They gave me the Magic Kingdom Club Card Discount when I showed them the card, Mine expires 2002, I was happily surprises we received the discount, because i thought she was going to say, It's not good anymore. Is it or is it not, and we received a gift?

thanks,

marianne

yEP, I USED MINE SAME TIME..AND IT WORKED..WILL HONOR UNTIL EXPIRATION DATE..PER DS!

Katie

The employee at The Disney Store where we bought our hopper passes didnt even pick up the card off the counter to look at it. Yes we got the discount.
Thank god I came back to this site before our trip this March! Otherwise I would not have known about the rate hike! Post's on here saved me just over $100.00 on that tip. Couldnt get my old User name back though :-( Oh well starting post's from scratch again. Good to be back.....

It is my understanding that the Disney Store will continue to honor paper or corporate MKC cards in the store until they expire, but that WDW will not. Please double check policy thru WDW before trying to use your old card at the resorts etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest