Is the Fantasmic package worth it ?

lilasmom

DIS Veteran
Ok, I've never seen Fantasmic, due to the kids not being able to wait it out. We are going in July for three nights without the kids (!!) and I was able to get the package. Dinner (@4:05pm) at the BD. Now we are at the BD last trip and I enjoyed it, but is it worth it ? I hadn't planned on eating there this trip, due to wanting to try FF and YS.

Here's my question, how much time am I really saving with the package? What would you do? There is a second F! that night, should we do that one ? Help ...

Personally, I'd cancel the dinner package and head for the second show. That's what we did last last December. The day we did that had been raining all day. The first show was cancelled. We were part of a very small group that went in to view the entire second show performed during a very slight drizzle.

It is worth it to us. We go during the time when they cut back on the shows so they only offer 2 shows the entire time we are down. We don't ever want to miss this show, it is our favorite. This way we are sure to get a seat. :thumbsup2

It probably depends on the time of year you go. But it is nice not to have seats waiting for you after dinner and not have to go waste 30-60 mins to guarantee you get a seat. We walked up showed our ticket and were able to get a seat in the reserved area 10 mins before the show started and the seats were great.

i was thinking about this too.. we are going Dec 7th-14th and i duno what to do.. the only reason I eat at H&V is to get the package

Very worth it! First year we went (beg. of Dec) had to wait in a 45 min line to get in and then scramble for seats, an hour prior to the show! Second year (also beg. of Dec) had the fantasmic pkg, walked in 45 mins prior and sat right down in the reserved section.....LOVED it! HW & V isn't the greatest food, but worth it for the pkg. (to us)
It was worth it to us~:goodvibes
Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter