Is the DIS ADR Calculator Wrong????

UK Princess

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

The DIS calculator tells me I can book my ADRs 23rd June for a trip starting 22nd Sept but all the other ones I found say June 24th?? :confused:

Looking at the people who have booked today for trips starting 10th Sept it would seem that the calculator is incorrect but I find this very hard to believe! :scared1:

Help!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks guys :goodvibes

I just called and confirmed that it is June 24th - now I have to explain to my boss why I am cancelling the course I am booked on that day to stay home to make ADRs!!!

That was my first ever call to Disney and was fantastic - the CM was just lovely! Hope it goes like that on the day!!!! pixiedust:

Now... think I will try to let wdwinfo know that their calculator is wrong!! :rolleyes1

Thanks guys :goodvibes

I just called and confirmed that it is June 24th - now I have to explain to my boss why I am cancelling the course I am booked on that day to stay home to make ADRs!!!

That was my first ever call to Disney and was fantastic - the CM was just lovely! Hope it goes like that on the day!!!! pixiedust:

Now... think I will try to let wdwinfo know that their calculator is wrong!! :rolleyes1

HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP :banana:

That's strange - I just checked the DIS calculator for Sep 22 and it gave me a date of June 24 :confused3:

wow they could be very efficient as I did email them to point it out!!

Other possibility is that it gives those of us in the UK a different reading as a fellow UK DISer had same prob????

yep still gives me 06/23/2009 so must be something that recognises UK user and over does the time difference! :goodvibes

That's strange - I could see how there could be a discrepancy in a ticker because of the time difference because the ticker is counting down days (and the UK is going to hit a new day before the US does), but the time difference isn't going to change when 90 days before Sep 22 is. Weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter