Is Sunday a good day for any park?

EllenMurphy

Mouseketeer
We are visiting Disney for the first time in Nov. Our dates are arrival Nov 11th and depart Nov 19th. We are staying at Club Bonnet Creek. I know that week days are best for visiting the parks and we are doing four days. Is Sunday good for any parks? I figure Friday is a travel day and Sat maybe Disney springs/resort but is Sunday just too crazy for any of the parks?

Bonnie

Curious about this myself. I know I must have done it, but for the life of me I cannot recall what park I did on which day in the past. We are headed down the second week of May next year and will have a full weekend(and week following) and I would love to do one of the parks the whole group isn't going to to go with my little family(3 out of the 13 going)-but also don't want to deal with TOO crazy of a crowd. I know Epcot is out as Flower and Garden will be going on and MK can be crazier on weekends as well.

Did MK on May 22 (Sunday) on our most recent trip. It was pretty nuts. We used Genie + to our advantage, had a decent day, but even the shops were too crowded to enjoy really. This trip was an outlier - we usually schedule Disney Springs and a pool day over the weekend - and now I remember why :P

As long as it is not the holiday weekend, then November shouldn't be crazy busy. Check one of the excellent crowd calendars (I get a subscription to Touring Plans before heading down) to get the advice on the best park; their recommendations and research are worth a small subscription. More people start off with MK, and I expect DHS is pretty popular now as a first park as well so I would avoid those; probably Epcot or AK would be the better choices depending on the events. I'm with @bababear_50; we often start our park visits with AK for a Sunday.

Thanks everyone! We have tickets for the Christmas Party on Monday Nov 14th so that will be one of our MK days but we leave the following Saturday and want to space out some of our days. We fly down Friday Nov 11th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter