Is Sommerfest in Germany open?

NicoleLarson

DIS Veteran
Its not showing up on the app but its, showing open on the website. Just wondering which us correct?

Its not showing up on the app but its, showing open on the website. Just wondering which us correct?

Shows hours on the app for me, FWIW.

Also my app sometimes doesn’t show hours for things that I know should be open/have hours, if I do a hard restart of the app it usually fixes it.

8BF5DA16-5C34-4DDA-BA89-5552451817CC.png

I thought I read on the Disney Food Blog that they only were serving beer and pretzels. No bratwurst.

Shows hours on the app for me, FWIW.

Also my app sometimes doesn’t show hours for things that I know should be open/have hours, if I do a hard restart of the app it usually fixes it.

View attachment 552103

Thank you so much, you are always a wealth of info!

I thought I read on the Disney Food Blog that they only were serving beer and pretzels. No bratwurst.

Oh no! Any idea how long ago you heard that? The brats are my DS8 favorite!

When we were there in November it was closed. I was bummed because I am Keto and really wanted a Brat!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter