• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is resort pool hopping allowed?

goofyfordisney

DIS Veteran
We are going to be staying at DLH hotel in June...

I seem to remember reading that it was o.k. to use the other resort pools as long as you were staying on-site at one of the Disney properties. Is this correct?

I also am wondering if you can use the entrance at GC to get into DCA? For instance, if we want to eat at Storytellers Cafe at GC and go to DCA afterwards, can we use the DCA entrance?

Thanks!
Sue:)

Pool hopping between the onsite resorts is allowed... I am not sure if your room key will work over there but they do say they allow it so it must be so. You have no reason to hop to PP, and hopping to the GC pool from the DLH? I can see going the other way....

Supposedly, you can only use the DCA entrance if you are staying at the GC, or if this is not your first entrance into the park in the day. In fact, when I tried to show my room-voucher-slip-thing, they told me it wasn't necessary, and they never checked. Your experience may vary.

We just returned from our stay (last week) at GC. According to the front desk, YES you can pool hop... but NO the room key doesn't work. At least ours didn't, so we had to sneak in. :confused:

Regarding the DCA entrance at GC, we used it several times during our stay, and were never once asked about where we were staying. I don't see how it matters.

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter