Is Pop Centry Considered Ak Area With Me Luggage Tags?

A

adisneynut

The tags list POP Centry as our resort but there is a largeAK near the end. Am I correct in thinking that the AK is for the delivery area for the luggage drop off area?
:confused3
It never hurts to ask! :love:

adisneynut said:
The tags list POP Centry as our resort but there is a largeAK near the end. Am I correct in thinking that the AK is for the delivery area for the luggage drop off area?
:confused3
It never hurts to ask! :love:

Red Zone
Magic Kingdom Area Resorts

Contemporary, Polyneisian, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge & Villas, Fort Wilderness

Blue Zone
Epcot Area Resorts

Beach Club & Villas, Yacht Club, Boardwalk Inn & Villas, Caribbean Beach, Pop Century

Green Zone
Animal Kingdom Area

Animal Kingdom Lodge, All Star Sports, All Star Music, All Star Movies, Coronado Springs

Black Zone
Downtown Disney Area

Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs

Thanks Horace for the info. :flower:

I knew before that we were in the Blue Zone and the tag claerly says Pop Century. Maybe somebody can explain that one. :confused3

My POP Century tags also have a green Mickey Head with AK on them. I asked the same question on another thread and someone responded that they had heard that POP got moved to the Green Zone with the other Value resorts in order to even out the number of resorts in each Zone. I leave early in the morning, so guess I'll find out soon. I'm just glad to have the tags. I only needed one by the way, but they sent two booklets with four tags in each, so I now have seven extra ones. :confused3

Thanks aubriee for sharing your info. The Blue zone do have very large resorts to cover when you figure in CB and the villia.

I hope all goes well for your trip! :sunny:

I'm also staying at Pop Century this Saturday. My tags read the same. When I called ME they stated that everything is done by barcode and that AK really didn't mean much. We'll find out!

Maybe we whould cross our fingers. :rolleyes1 On another post I read that the computers are up and running so the bar scan is the most important part of the tag. Only time will tell. :crazy:

Do we even know if the luggage uses the same routes that the buses take? It's been posted that all the luggage for all three all-stars resorts goes to one location. The luggage won't complain if it makes extra stops or if it has to stay in the airport for an extra 20 minutes to fill up a truck.

If CBR is in the blue zone, why are my tags Yellow??? I thought my stress was over!

Sthronds said:
If CBR is in the blue zone, why are my tags Yellow??? I thought my stress was over!

All the tags are yellow so don't worry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter