Is playhouse disney stage show closed for rehab?

Nom

Mouseketeer
I heard that they are rehabbing the show to remove bear in the big blue house, pooh and stanley and add mickey mouse clubhouse and little einsteins, but does anyone know if it will be closed in Oct to make these changes? I was hoping to still be able to bring my dd to see the show (be it the old or new version).

PS I am not talking about the playhouse disney live in concert shows, but the old stage show they have had forever.

Thanks so much for your input!

I wouldn't swear to this, but I THINK that the only thing I've heard along these lines is that it will be closed most of January, while we're there. :( I don't think it's supposed to be closed before that though. All part of the new switch over of names, etc. for MGM

I wouldn't swear to this, but I THINK that the only thing I've heard along these lines is that it will be closed most of January, while we're there. :( I don't think it's supposed to be closed before that though. All part of the new switch over of names, etc. for MGM

Yep, that's what I have read too. Closed in January, reopen in February with new friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter