Is Morimoto still a 1 TS credit for lunch?

elaine amj

DIS Veteran
Is Morimoto still a 1 table service credit for lunch? Are reservations necessary for lunch?

Thanks!!

This is perfect - heading there tomorrow for lunch. Hubby and Sis in law all want something healthier to eat.

Yes, I can confirm it was 1 TS credit for lunch. Not sure what was included as my DH and SIL went while the rest of us had QS in the bakery in France. They chose ramen noodles and pad thai - which I imagine are the cheaper options. Still, worth it as they had been asking to eat in Morimoto for most of the trip :)

DH said it was the best pad thai he has had (and he eats pad thai all over the place) and SIL enjoyed her ramen noodles.

Yes, I can confirm it was 1 TS credit for lunch. Not sure what was included as my DH and SIL went while the rest of us had QS in the bakery in France. They chose ramen noodles and pad thai - which I imagine are the cheaper options. Still, worth it as they had been asking to eat in Morimoto for most of the trip :)

DH said it was the best pad thai he has had (and he eats pad thai all over the place) and SIL enjoyed her ramen noodles.
Ty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter