Is lunch included at castaway cay

Tiggerfan14

Mouseketeer
Just was wondering if Lunch was included at castaway cay. Thinking of getting the extreme all day getaway, I know lunch isnt included with that , but was curious if it was included with the cruise, my guess is no.
Thanks,

There are drink stations and soft serve ice cream available too. :)

And don't miss the fruit stations. They're a little off the main course, and I missed them totally at the beginning!

And don't miss the fruit stations. They're a little off the main course, and I missed them totally at the beginning!

Good call! We almost missed them on our trip and totally stumbled across them looking for something to balance all the ice cream DD and DS had!:crazy2:

We were at CC on Friday. The lunch was great. We had burgers, hotdogs, or Mahi Mahi sandwhich. A few desserts and salads. Soft drinks and water were also free.

Awesome! Thanks Everyone!! Of course the umbrella drinks are probably extra :beach:

But they have 2 for 1 Bahama Mamas at the Conched Out Bar (directly across the walkway from Cookies BBQ) for about an hour (1-2, I believe)! (Where our avatar picture was taken!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter