Is Kids Nite Out still open?

rastuso

DIS Veteran
Been trying to get a reservation, and am getting no return phone calls. Sure hope they are, as I can’t do HHN if not.

Did you try reserving online? I found this note on the online reservation link:

We are accepting reservations for all hotels and resorts. You can book in advance using the form below. Please keep in mind, our team members are still working remotely (away from our office), so we can only accept online reservations forms. We ask that you be patient – it may take us a day or so to reply to your email/requests. We are all anxious to get back to normal soon, but taking necessary precautions now.

Did you try reserving online? I found this note on the online reservation link:

We are accepting reservations for all hotels and resorts. You can book in advance using the form below. Please keep in mind, our team members are still working remotely (away from our office), so we can only accept online reservations forms. We ask that you be patient – it may take us a day or so to reply to your email/requests. We are all anxious to get back to normal soon, but taking necessary precautions now.
OK. Thanks a lot!. I tried the online line the other day and got an error. I am getting a form now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter