Is it worth the money???

disneyfreak2

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure what to do and hope someone can help me out, or just some advice. We are going to WDW in March of 08 and can't decide which dining plan. We like to stay at the deluxe resorts but it's pretty expensive with the deluxe dining plan. We can stay at CSR with the deluxe dining plan at $3609.84(water view) but at WL, it's 4891.04. I have myself, DH, DS DS friend and DFIL. I feel that it would be worth the extra money for the 3 meals per day b/c of the men. I think they would eat my part...:rotfl:

Or should we stay at WL with the regular DP at 4491.84?? We always do the dining plan when we go to WDW and love it. I love eating a good breakfast and dinner, not to worried about lunch thou.

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.:rolleyes1

Thanks..

how about an AP for one person and you get a room discount on that ap rate and then get a DDE card and get 20 percent off restaurants and drinks ....you can use DDE card at some resorts too that do not have a sit down restaurant in them....like Port Orleans French quarter and the value resorts too...Maya grill at CSR is used with the dde plan....maybe do a comparsion to how much it is with the ddp and how much you would spend out of pocket with the dde 20 percent off....just a thought

Pumba,

Thanks, I will look into that. Do you know if you can use your AAA and get a discounted package? I know you can on just your room or tickets but wasn't sure about packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter